Friday, July 8, 2011

My Favorite Lines From Peep Show

He really seems to be sincerely hoping that the Russians love their children too. Which I think is a little bit patronizing.

Sure an orgy sounds great, but you’re basically just multiplying the number of people you’re not going to be able to look in the eye afterwards.

Who needs to be a man when you’ve got a knife?

I suppose doing things you hate is just the price you pay to avoid loneliness.

The Beastie Boys fought and possibly died for my right to party.

He used to call me a flod. I think it’s a mix between a flid and a spod.

War is never a picnic… although obviously soldiers do end up eating outdoors quite a lot.

It’s not a no brainer! I have to think about it… it’s a brainer, a real brainer.

I don’t want to test fate, but I think everything is going to be great forever.

I always wanted to see a birth. It would be kind of like Alien but sexy. Sexy Alien.

Stalking is a very loaded term. I like to think of it as extreme liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment