Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Wonder...

I wonder if people are always getting Sting the singer and Sting the wrestler mixed up? Like maybe Sting the wrestler is bouncing checks at a restaurant and then Sting the singer tries to pay with a check, the waiter says that his manager won't let them take checks from Sting anymore. And even though Sting the singer has never been there before, he can’t really argue about it because it’s hard to convince them that they are confusing him with another guy when Sting isn’t really that common of a name.

And if that's the case, then I wonder if Sting the singer has to avoid attending wrestling matches because maybe one of the wrestlers might be told to go out there and body slam Sting - and if that wrestler doesn’t think to confirm specifically which Sting he should body slam, it could be a real problem.

And I wonder if there is ever a domestic dispute and the neighbors accidentally call Sting and Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland.

And I wonder if people always ask Sting the singer if he wrote Roxanne and he says "yes I did" and then the person says “I love that movie”.

And I wonder if people always ask that wrestler The Ultimate Warrior, “hey are you the Penultimate Warrior?” and he has to correct them and say “No, I come after that guy”.

And I wonder if people always ask that wrestler Triple H if he will tow their car for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment